• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Doggle for Men or Woman ?

Oh wait up..... oakley said are for men dont know the guy but he is wearing them
ee.JPG

They were marketed as unisex but the feature that i pointed out is commonly feminine and the reason why i dont wear doggles. I think they would of been very popular if they didnt have that one feature

They were marketed as unisex but the feature that i pointed out is commonly feminine and the reason why i dont wear doggles. I think they would of been very popular if they didnt have that one feature

Do you think the pit bull was the “male” version of a doggie? Kind of a bigger MD?

I have a pair of doggles but as already stated they feel kind of girlish so I just leave them in my case.

I agree with @"TRUMP" regarding the geometry of the frame. Instinctively, I don't really wear mine either.

On the other hand, there's probably only a few women out there who would wear something labelled a "Doggle"!!!!!

P.S. @TexxxZ. You look good in them +/- dress.....at least from that obtuse angle!!!

Back