• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Time has come to part ways with my monster dogs :(

First up 10w40 with VR50 transition lenses. The frame unfortunately has multiple marks all over and paint chips on both icons. The lenses are spotless but you can see dust on them from too little use. I will clean them before shipping. I do have the original Bronze lenses if the buyer would prefer.

I would like £110 ONO for these posted with in the UK. No box, glasses in micro bag only.

IMG_8138.JPG IMG_8140.JPG IMG_8141.JPG IMG_8143.JPG
IMG_8136.JPG
Next, Snow Camo with Black Iridium lenses. Frames are in really good condition but there is a paint chip on the left icon. Lenses are as new as I was to scared to wear these much! Again I do have the original Grey lenses in the buyer would prefer.

I would also like £110 ONO for these too. No box, just micro bag.

IMG_8144.JPG
IMG_8145.JPG
IMG_8146.JPG
IMG_8147.JPG

Finally Tortoise shell with clear. Frames are in very good condition but with a small mark on top of both orbitals. The lenses have multiple marks and small scratches but don't seem to affect my vision through them. I'm unsure if they are Titanium clear as they are not etched but the do seem to have an Iridium coating.

I would like £60 ONO for these and I do have a box although its for Tortoise shell with bronze.

IMG_8148.JPG
IMG_8151.JPG
IMG_8152.JPG

Please send me an offer if you think the prices are to high or if you would like any more pics. I'm also after a Ti02 Juliet if any one would like to trade.

IMG_8137.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump. Make me an offer guys before these end up on ebay!

Price drop!

I'm interested in the snow and 10w40 but the tap talk app keeps crashing when I try to PM you.

Iv pm'd you on the snow camo

Yo.....pm'd check your inbox....

PM'd

Sorry guys, all sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.