• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Monster dogs, scars, various pairs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi. I am based in UK. So maybe these are best suited to European buyers. But American buyers are obviously welcome , in fact I will send anywhere. .... No ship Brazil though..... All prices include postage within UK. Add £5/ $7.5 to Europe or USA. Anywhere else just pm me and we can discuss postage.... Feel free to make offers and let's see if I can sell a few

Ok. Start of with monster dogs.

Cinder red with bi lens. Bag only. Frame is brand new. One lens has a 5mm line scratch in it. Which is annoying but doesn't have effect vision. But they came like that brand new and I remember being really annoyed at the time but wore them since without problem. £85 / $130

Stealth dog, grey lens, lens 8.5/10 bag only £60
Crystal black. Original lens 6/10 currently fitted with a brand new good aftermarket bip . £55

Chip foose p32 gasCan. Complete. Recently aquired From Oakley direct. Brand new. Box poster bag frame lenses all 10/10. £100 / $152
Bob burnquist gascan bnib never worn 10/10 £60 / $92

Stephen murrey complete box bag frames lens 10/10 £65 / $104
Jupitar Camo fuel cell. Complete. Mint lens 9.5/10 box bag pin frame all mint. £70 / $110

Fmj with g30 bag only mint 9/10 lens. £60.0 / $92

Plasma frame, SERIALIZED 2nd GEN needs tightening fire lens and blue lens both displayable fire 5/10 ice 6/10. £110 / $160

New style valve. Matte fog with grey pol lens. Brand new in box never worn. £65 / $100

Feel free to request pictures. Discuss deals and prices. If I'm our on my prices I understand. I do have some other pairs , metallic green flaks with bi bnib and cinder Minster dogs with original old school dog box but couldn't ever guess a price so inquire about those as well if you like .... I am looking to keep a few pieces and so at some point . May decide to keep various frames and lenses I am not happy to part with.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
first dib's on the pearl monster dog's

Wow lot of dogs barking... Glws..

pm sent on the pearl md.

Where did you buy the amber bip kit?

That Amber MD lens is a rare one .

I searched since last May for the Amber bip lens. And then luckily found two at once. From Germany I found the matching boxed polished black, amber bip .. they were used for skiing but were looked after. Humidity and moisture caused a little peeling where the lens meet the frame but inside that little 2mm around the lenses they are perfect. .. and funnily enough on same day I found a brand new lens kit on a japanese website .. only one I have seen .. the seller told me it was very old stock that had be refound. Only one he'd ever had in store and none left. Such an awesome lens.

Last edited:
Sorry @Tyler Kay I received an early pm from @lee.s.b so. He has first call on them. Thanks.

IMAG1339.jpg
IMAG1341.jpg
IMAG1343.jpg
Another pair. Bag only. Lens and frame 9/10. No scratches but don't wanna say 10.
Unknown overcast with g30 I think. (Stock pair whatever lens it should be). £50

Last edited:
Scars...
The lightning blue pair has the aftermarket lens installed. The pair of lenses pictured separately are the original ice lens. One lens is perfect. But unfortunately the other lens has a visible Mark just of eyelin. Which for me I'll admit was reason enough to get new lenses. The original are still wearable and displayable. But the new lens are a nice quality and look good. So. Two sets lenses with this pair , third pic shows the visible blemish in the original ice lens
IMAG1345.jpg
IMAG1346.jpg
IMAG1360.jpg
IMAG1361.jpg
IMAG1363.jpg
IMAG1365.jpg
IMAG1378.jpg
IMAG1377.jpg