• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster dogs so expensive

Jakeracefox

I should Work at Oakley
Maine
I’ve been looking for monster dogs lately and besides the few you find here or on Mercari sometimes they seem so expensive. eBay has frames new used and even some fakes are being listed for $100-300+? Not that many have sold for those prices but why are people asking so much for this frame? I get they are awesome and discontinued but my god the prices just seem ridiculous! Can’t wait to get my latest frame customized by @Rick58 it’s going to be pretty sweet can’t wait to see what the finished product looks like. And thanks @PapioXmetal to a decent deal on the frame!

Last edited:
They're pretty reasonable on here. It's one of the iconic pairs and there were a handful of rare ones. I'm at 24 on mine. Always on the prowl for more
Yes most of the time they are pretty reasonable here unless they are coming from Japan, for some reason everything is expensive there. The biggest problem with here is they don’t get listed often and when they do if you’re not one of the first to see it they are gone. I got lucky yesterday and scored a decent deal on a beater and now I’ll have my first custom done. I’m up to 4 now but would love to find some more. Amber,olive, whisky are on my list too find

Yes most of the time they are pretty reasonable here unless they are coming from Japan, for some reason everything is expensive there. The biggest problem with here is they don’t get listed often and when they do if you’re not one of the first to see it they are gone. I got lucky yesterday and scored a decent deal on a beater and now I’ll have my first custom done. I’m up to 4 now but would love to find some more. Amber,olive, whisky are on my list too find

⚫⚪🔴🔵🔘😈

Let's just say you have a lot of competition for the super sweet MD frames there's only one frame that I covet more and that is the almighty scar. So good hunting

Let's just say you have a lot of competition for the super sweet MD frames there's only one frame that I covet more and that is the almighty scar. So good hunting
Ya I know I gotta lot of competition for MD.
BTW I got a scar I’d trade for MD if interested hahaha

Back