• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Monster Dogs - Updated again

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
If only santa would come early and drop me some cash. That second pair in pics would look great with the prizm cricket lenses I have from @Chris A Hardaway

Its an awesome pair bro. Used to be mine and it would suit your personality and style perfectly

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Its an awesome pair bro. Used to be mine and it would suit your personality and style perfectly
Even if I had the cash the man says it's US only. :(

Username Hidden said:
Even if I had the cash the man says it's US only. :(
Sorry about that...with all the shipping issues happening right now, I'm leery of shipping without insurance. And insuring overseas seems to be dicey.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry about that...with all the shipping issues happening right now, I'm leery of shipping without insurance. And insuring overseas seems to be dicey.
No worries man my bank manager appreciates it

Art is sold/auctioned all the time to collectors who will also appreciate. Don't take offense to your art being passed along.

Bump...

don't know which carrier you guys use but I have bought hundreds of items from the US never had any problems with items arriving

Username Hidden said:
don't know which carrier you guys use but I have bought hundreds of items from the US never had any problems with items arriving

There has been some problems lately with items coming into the US for a couple of us

not from the UK? surely the carriers here are all pretty good

I have no plans to sell any of my Oakleys but if I ever do I would expect a lot of interest from the US

Status
Not open for further replies.