• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Monster Dogs - Updated again

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have recentky sent and received multiple parcels to / from Norway and The UK, with ZERO issues, using The United States Postal Service 1st Class delivery.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Have recentky sent and received multiple parcels to / from Norway and The UK, with ZERO issues, using The United States Postal Service 1st Class delivery.

Were you able to insure and not declare a high value?

I bought some new x squared from Norway about 5 years ago & got hammered for what seemed a lot of import tax at the time

Username Hidden said:
Were you able to insure and not declare a high value?

Have never insured on anything I've sent to my buddies, nor have they to me either. Low values were declared and we're sent as gifts.

Most everything took a week or so to be delivered / received.

Its only really lately I've been having trouble and that's been because of the strikes going on over here. A bunch of greedy postal workers grouped together and calling themselves a union.. it took our government to step in and put a stop to it before they destroyed a great company. It all seems to have settled down now and we are moving forward quite well. I'm very pleased to see things back in order.

Strange thing..I send stuff to the UK all the time as well as the US. Seems to take longer to our neighbors to the south rather than across the pond. I can never figure that out.

UK postal service is spot on I have never had any problems sending or receiving mail.

Bump

Free bump day bump

Status
Not open for further replies.