• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Pup

Strange777

Oakley Beginner
Singapore
Been waiting for this Nascar Monster Pup to arrive. Here is my Tony Stewart Monster Pup - Polished Black/Black Iridium.

2ah5f1i.jpg
dbhbox.jpg

I've been eyeing the Monster Pup for quite some time. Only problem is I don't know if it will look good on me or not. The Monster Dog is too bulky for me, so I fear that the Pup may be that as well. Otherwise, I dig them. Now all I need to do is find a pair somewhere in my travels and try them on (easier said than done...).

I've been eyeing the Monster Pup for quite some time. Only problem is I don't know if it will look good on me or not. The Monster Dog is too bulky for me, so I fear that the Pup may be that as well. Otherwise, I dig them. Now all I need to do is find a pair somewhere in my travels and try them on (easier said than done...).

If the MD is too bulky for you then the MP will probably be just right. I love the frame. I think I have 6 pairs now.

See, I have two pairs of the New Straight Jacket II. That frame looks good on me. I tried on a pair of Monster Dogs that was still kicking around at my local SGH, which was WAY too bulky, which made me hesitant to try out the Monster Pup. That said, I've found is that I can go to a bigger frame, but it has to be a shield lens. The Antix looks good on me, but the Hijinx doesn't. Same thing with the Offshoot. That looks fine on me, but the Big Taco doesn't. Batwolf looks good. Fuel Cell... yeah, not so much. I may end up picking up a pair of Monster Pups on eBay. Question now becomes what color?