• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Pups Up On Vault

Doesnt anyone care about having original devil's brigade antix...or care about collecting the pin, box, and microfiber...

Those items would be nice to have for certain.
At half the price of the original its not that big a deal for me.
Do we know for certain those wont be in the ones ordered from the Vault?
If so I will have to keep that in mind for the future

If I'm not mistaken, the original price of the Brigades were $250. I have a pair brand new in box that I picked up at my O-Store a while back and I'm pretty sure it was $250 back then. Not sure where they got the $110 price from to say that $55 is 50% off as they never sold them like this originally...

That $250 probably paid for the pin, along with the Polarized lenses which in the shield models go for $100 over the Non-Polarized pair right?

It IS an MPH. Any Oakley model beginning with the SKU of 30 is MPH. Also a giveaway? A LOT of MPH are built with Warm Gray lenses because despite Oakley building and pushing that lens, I do not think it sells well so that's what is leftover in quantity after a discontinuance of a model.

Correct...the $250 was the original price for the whole set...but I was just saying that when people were saying half the original price, I was just pointing out how good of a deal it is at $55 to get the frames.

For $55 I bought them to have as an option to wear.

For $250 I wouldn't have bought it

For Oakley the $55 sale maybe makes some money and moves inventory.

so the pups start with a 30 sku? how does that work with the mph?
what other parts could they use to make em? wouldnt it still be pup arms, pup frame and pup lenses?? isnt that still pups?

i beez confuuzed?

so the pups start with a 30 sku? how does that work with the mph?
what other parts could they use to make em? wouldnt it still be pup arms, pup frame and pup lenses?? isnt that still pups?

i beez confuuzed?

Yes, it's still all made with Monster Pup parts, they are spare parts that they made into sunglasses. Usually they have a different frame/lens combo than when they were first offered.