• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster_beetle Is Present

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

http://www.juleye.nl
The Netherlands
I am sure pretty some of you might already know me from the O-review. For the ones who don't, here a little information about me...

My Forumname is monster_beetle, which comes from my first username I used on message boards. This name links to my first hobby, Tamiya radio control models, and that is the first model I had. I real life I am called Jules ;)
I also have my own forum about Tamiya, Tamiyagekken.nl. It's a dutch board... However for the last couple of years most of my interest went into Oakley.

At the moment I have a nice mixture of Oakley models, pretty some vintage and modern ones. Besides that a lot of display stuff to make sure they can stand out ;)
My first time I got in touch with Oakley is because of my speed skating, since I saw them I always wanted to have one. Well I got one, and then it has all gotten out of hand...

In daily life I am a student Landscape Architecture at Wageningen University. This also clarifies my love for design, architecture etc.

Any questions, just ask ;)

hey mr jules, nice to see you here as well! share your pics sometime! i now your collection has blown up and ou have stopped updating your collection page on OR so let's have a peek man!

Yeah, I have had the idea to update my OR collection page very often. But haven't found the time for it :( Really has to be done soon actually. But this holiday I have taken pretty some pics of each model I have. Not of all my models yet but that can be done ;) I used to put the prices I paid in my showroom, but unfortunately that can't be done now. I all forgot them :p

I will make some pics of my shelves somewhere soon for you and post them up.

Hi Jules, leuk om nog een Nederlander hier te hebben.

translation:
Hi Jules, it's nice to have another new Dutchmen overhere

Back