• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Morale Patches......Who collects?

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Kinda getting into collecting morale patches....the 5.11 Patch Of The Month is a very cool program not to mention tons of existing ones.....show us what you got....I've got a few on my ORCA Tactical Backpack and Range Bag......looks to be a pretty inexpensive thing to collect......depending...

Cool thing about 5.11 POTM is that each patch is individually numbered....some go for $250 and up.

704b6f80c2e45617d90a68e0dac3f13e.jpg

df0fce15bf23a960607183038dc16d0d.jpg

42c849fc365665337dae8f1097bf4cbf.jpg

Last edited:
Great post Scott. I’ve just tinkered with collecting them but I foresee this collection could grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the thing... it’s so easy and usually pretty cheap... you just end up with more and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few of them from when I was active, now I'm reserve. Most are military, some from outside sources like LaRue, TNVC, 5.11, and so on.

I had special rockers made for my squad on our last run to Afghanistan, we carried them under the flap on our left sleeve. I still have two of mine, we used our call sign names.

I've got a bunch more, up in my mancave....i had to build a patch board to display them...most of my patches relate to my time in service in Naval Aviation, my squadrons, ship, aircraft and such....and some deal with my love of Star Wars, Guns and the US of A.

Back