• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Chasing Cases

hearno

Oakley Collector
2012-06-17161744.jpg

2012-06-17162452.jpg

Another episode of chasing cases...

They are from Northern Virginia around DC

Where did you find these? I strike out looking for any cases and I live in maryland lol. You get them for a good price?

Of course I'm still a newbie collector so don't quite need one JUST yet...but would deff pick one up ahead of time if I found a good deal lol.

Where did you find these? I strike out looking for any cases and I live in maryland lol. You get them for a good price?

Of course I'm still a newbie collector so don't quite need one JUST yet...but would deff pick one up ahead of time if I found a good deal lol.

They came from craigslist in DC. We got a really good price on them, we paid way less for both than most people will pay for one. Things just fell into place, we got lucky.

They came from craigslist in DC. We got a really good price on them, we paid way less for both than most people will pay for one. Things just fell into place, we got lucky.

Man I pretty much hunt craigs list about every day. Must of missed it but good find! hopefully I get lucky lol. You use any special search term or just like "Oakley"?

Back