• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Disappointment With Oakley Customer Service

Total was $110. If i remember right it was $95 for the lenses and $15 shipping there and back. People here say its pretty easy to do yourself.

customer service is extremly disappointing lately, i lost a icon out of fives squared and they said i need to return them to them and they will put a icon in. i figure .50 to send it to me, 5.00 to send it to them plus shipping back.and the time that you have to wait. i dont get it.

customer service is extremly disappointing lately, i lost a icon out of fives squared and they said i need to return them to them and they will put a icon in. i figure .50 to send it to me, 5.00 to send it to them plus shipping back.and the time that you have to wait. i dont get it.

Yeah, their services have been getting from bad to worse, not that it is good in the 1st place.

one other thing I forgot is if you ship them back to them they use UPS. If you schedule a pickup its $13.00, if you drop off at a UPS drop off that is part of another store it is anywhere from $3.50 to $5.00. I don't know if UPS charges a fee to drop off at an actual UPS counter.

When I sent mine in for repair they sent them back via USPS via DHL. I have also heard they won't just send you a set of PB lenses since they are Elite series and want to work on them theirselves...

That sucks man, I have swapped out Pit Boss lenses and it really easy. I dont get why Oakley makes you send them in. I get it that they dont make the lenses unless you call them but its stupid. I would demand they just send me some.

I sent my Pit Boss in for lens replacement and when they came back they had a bubble in the new lens. .
Yes, what exactly are those bubbles i sometime see in brand new lenses? i can´t stand them, and have to send the glasses back.

Yes, what exactly are those bubbles i sometime see in brand new lenses? i can´t stand them, and have to send the glasses back.

Gas bubbles are common in injection molded polymers and if QC isn't good they won't be discovered until you do ;)

I see, thanks...........so someone in quality control is looking at each lens before customers get them?

It would probably be automated for the most part. In high end optics each item is inspected, but I'd guess Oakley do inspect a percentage manually to ensure quality is acceptable.

Latest Posts

Back