• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More fresh meat

I was confused about which version my first pair of Juliets were, I thought maybe gen 4 at first but after some cleaning found they have 55 O 21 on the left arm, I think that means they were a custom pair of gen 5s? Is that right?

Welcome from Somerset! You are correct - the Juliet is a 5th gen.
What is the serial of the Plasma - seems like you've done your homework...

If they are in good condition, all well and good but if and when they need any work doing to them, there are guys on here who can get them back to as new condition...

Welcome from Somerset! You are correct - the Juliet is a 5th gen.
What is the serial of the Plasma - seems like you've done your homework...

If they are in good condition, all well and good but if and when they need any work doing to them, there are guys on here who can get them back to as new condition...
JI014041 on the new pair, seller says the bridge is in good nick so they should be good to go for a while. The other pair need new flex couplers however, is there anyone that can help on the forum?

JI014041 on the new pair, seller says the bridge is in good nick so they should be good to go for a while. The other pair need new flex couplers however, is there anyone that can help on the forum?
Yes, forum member @NuttyOAK13Y can do the nose bridge tune. He is UK based.
There are others that can do them equally as well but it will mean sending them to the States - and uk members have successfully done this....

Back