• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

more from dr1ver_eight...now you've seen them all.

dr1ver_eight

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
NC
img0637d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, can someone say "SHOPPING SPREE!!!". I'm jealous man! I was going to ask if any of these were from the Vault site, I see you have the polarized Split Jackets in the 2nd pic, was tracking that on the Vault site for a while...should've picked up a pair while they were available, gone now :sad:.

Wow, can someone say "SHOPPING SPREE!!!". I'm jealous man! I was going to ask if any of these were from the Vault site, I see you have the polarized Split Jackets in the 2nd pic, was tracking that on the Vault site for a while...should've picked up a pair while they were available, gone now :sad:.

Hahaha...guilty as charged. I picked up the Shaun White on the Vault website when they had it for $60. Bought the Ten and the Split Jacket at the Vault, they honored the online price. Even picked up a custom set of Straight Jackets (Blood with Black Irid Pol) for $95...they didn't have any of the Straight Jackets that were advertised online, so they built a custom set to spec.

Latest Posts

Back