• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Goodies From The Vault

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I ordered a pair of Troy Lee Jupiter Squared, will post pics when it arrives, so I could get an echelon jawbone for $104. Some joker swapped the jawbone vault for a radar vault, a little pissed, but can't complain too much because I've got one already and the price can't be beat.

7659770250_1550e5be7f_c.jpg

Sweet pick up, that is definitely my favorite jawbone. Let me know if you're feeling generous and want to give away the radar vault lol:cool:

Wait a minute.... The Echelon Jawbone is at the Vault? I was at a Vault today and they had a Jupiter Camo Jawbone for $179. The guy said they were running the BOGO for half off deal....so I picked up another Crankcase, practically for free. I didn't see any Echelon Jawbone....I may have to make some road trips.

Just called the vault and they said all of the Jawbone Echelon's they got came with the Radar Vault... Said they would swap it out though no problem.

Just got off the phone with my vault and they're still running the BOGO deal. Heading up there in a bit to see what they have.

Back