• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Infinite Hero in My Life

JoshAD330

Oakley Enthusiast
Last month I got the Infinite Hero Radars and the 2015 IH Challenge coin. A couple of days ago I got the Infinite Hero Half Jackets. Unfortunately they come with Grey lenses. Not my favorite color. Luckily Oakley still sells Violet Iridium lenses as replacement lenses for the Half Jacket frame so I went ahead and switched the grey lenses for Violet lenses. Now I think the IH Half Jackets look really cool. I am posting a before and after pic.
002.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG

Thanks Dieseltech. I agree, Violet Iridium lenses look great on the Infinite Hero frames. I wish I could get Violet Iridium lenses for the Infinite Hero Radars but I dont think that is going to happen. But at least I have the Violet lenses on the Half Jackets. Thank you for noticing the cool stand. I always wanted one of those clear 2 tier stands. I got that stand brand new from a Forum member so I am very happy with it. :)

I have a pair of those infinite hero half jacket frames too. I got them used and the frame looks new but the lenses were scratched and pitted so I removed them. Someday when I get around to buying lenses for them I will probably copy your design :)

Yea I did violet in my radar and half jacket. Just wish half jacket had the xlj