• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Juliet's

Jiminy

Oakley Expert
Got these a few weeks ago, they were a super beat up pair of plasmas with deep gouges in the nose piece, and no rivets rubbers etc, so I sent them to Ron at the x-metal workshop here in Oz and he did an amazing job of resurrection. Stupidly I forgot to take before pix but believe me he did an awesome job of regfinisging to x metal and cutting a set of OO Red lenses.

Have a set of carbon Julies I got today that will be off to visit him also…

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3574.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

IMG_3579.JPG

IMG_3580.JPG

IMG_3606.JPG

IMG_3607.JPG

IMG_3609.JPG

IMG_3610.JPG

Got these a few weeks ago, they were a super beat up pair of plasmas with deep gouges in the nose piece, and no rivets rubbers etc, so I sent them to Ron at the x-metal workshop here in Oz and he did an amazing job of resurrection. Stupidly I forgot to take before pix but believe me he did an awesome job of regfinisging to x metal and cutting a set of OO Red lenses.

Have a set of carbon Julies I got today that will be off to visit him also…

View attachment 371462

View attachment 371463

View attachment 371464

View attachment 371465

View attachment 371466

View attachment 371467

View attachment 371468

View attachment 371469

View attachment 371470

View attachment 371471

View attachment 371472
Congrats on the brand new Juliet bro, @jdd32 does amazing work.

Ron does great work. This is my first refinish and it's pretty much flawless for a majorly beat up pair. Added to that the nose bridge is super tight, and the the lenses are cut great!

Do you have any before pictures? Turned out looking like new. Curious to see how they started out.

Latest Posts

Back