• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Splice And Completed The Max Fearlight!! Great Christmas Thus Far!!!

Nice splice collection. I honestly for some reason thought there were more than five pieces in the max fear light collection. Very nice I love the fuel cells the most.

If they come up again Tony, grab em lol and I'll def get some pics up as soon as they get done!

Edit: Menendez, I wish there were more, but that's all they put out for em. It kinda makes for a boring shelf lol needs atleast 1 more pair in there lol

If they come up again Tony, grab em lol and I'll def get some pics up as soon as they get done!

Edit: Menendez, I wish there were more, but that's all they put out for em. It kinda makes for a boring shelf lol needs atleast 1 more pair in there lol

I do agree one more pair would make it interesting. A good question is if you were Oakley what pair would you add? I feel they could have done something like a Hijinx or antix or even better a batwolf. If it were in the active series it would be a radar in my oppinion

I do agree one more pair would make it interesting. A good question is if you were Oakley what pair would you add? I feel they could have done something like a Hijinx or antix or even better a batwolf. If it were in the active series it would be a radar in my oppinion

Hush your mouth! It would have to be the Antix. :cool:

Back