• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mornin' Y'all!

Bamabrat

Oakley Beginner
Smyrna, GA
Good morning from Atlanta, GA! I stumbled upon the forum when trying to research several things about the X-Metal Juliets that I've owned for about 7 years (guestimate) now. I originally purchased them at an outlet store for $285 and purchased extra nose and ear pieces, along with 2 extra sets of polarized lenses (rose and amber). I've taken great care of them and now need a new pair of polarized lenses. I found those on ebay this morning (purchased the fire set for $72). While trying to figure out how to get the nose section tightened, Google led me to your forum.

Glad to be a part of the forum. I've owned Oakleys for close to 15 years. Love my current pair. They are virtually idiot-proof, which is a great aspect with 2 kids under 5 years old.

Last edited:
IMG_20160427_085519219_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160427_085559285.jpg

they are in desperate need of some TLC. Like I said, my rose tinted polarized lenses are my favorite, but are badly scratched. I ordered a new set from ebay yesterday, although I couldn't find the rose and had to settle for the fire. The pics above are of my Juliet Carbon, which came with the black iridium lenses. I found my original receipt...I purchased them in Nov 2009, and have been using them non-step ever since. They will be going to x-man for tightening and repainting soon.

Back