• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Most Enjoyable Lens To Look Through

24K by a mile. has the distinction of being great to look AT as well when the majority of best to look AT lenses also happen to be the most boring to look through and or way too high transmisson.....Ice, Fire, Ruby, Jade, Emerald, Violet...all those have pitfalls looking through

Please send me one of every colour for the XX and I will give you an honest opinion!!! I love my 24k please prove me wrong by sending me free lenses to try !! Thank you! Lol This is a great site !

oo red is fantastic. in fact the whole oo range is pretty sweet... they use a g40 polarised base which is awesome. the G30's are great cloudy day lenses, and im also a big fan of vr28 black, black, gold, titanium..

vr28 blue is great looking thru, but the itidium is too light when looking at them.

fire and violet are by far the weirdest to look thru. i just cant get used to fire, and violet is ok but it takes some adjusting. boh also have a higher light transmission so theyre only really practical during slight overcast days.

there are a few lenses that have very tweaky base tints but are purposeful. HI blue, HI persimmon etc, and they work very well for what they were designed for

In order: OO Black Iridium Polarized, +Red Iridium Polarized, Black Iridium Polarized, VR28 Black Iridium Polarized

I really need to pick up a pair of Shaun White Holbrooks. The 24k looks sweet, I didn't know it was functional but hearing this I'm gonna have to go pick a pair up or at least try them on. Man now I see how everyone here is always talking about burning a permanent hole in their wallets:lol:

Back