• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Most iconic Oakley watch

Which Oakley watch design is the most iconic

• Total voters

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
With the discontinuation of Oakley watches (yes, really, they've been discontinued, or so I've heard..) we have seen the last of the designs. There still may be some new releases, but they should be special editions of existing designs, made from existing parts stock.

So now we can ask, which design do you think is the most iconic?

I don't mean which design is your favorite, but which is most iconic. And by "iconic" I don't mean most resembles the Oakley icon, but which one's design most screams "Oakley"...

I've narrowed the list down to the following candidates:

Time Bomb - the original Oakley watch, definitely an iconic design...

Time Bomb II - the design of the TB taken to the next level, automatic and limited...

Time Tank / Minute Machine - the longest produced, with a rugged iconic design...

FMJ - Elite of them all...

Hollow Point - the FMJ for the masses...

(Gold TB is grouped with TB. God Watch is disqualified since it wasn't released and most, including me, don't even know what it looks like...)

Personally, it's very close between the TB and the MM. But I'm going to have to go with the MM...

What do you think? If you want to nominate another model, feel free to post it here, but please back it up with your reasoning why...

With the discontinuation of Oakley watches (yes, really, they've been discontinued, or so I've heard..) we have seen the last of the designs. There still may be some new releases, but they should be special editions of existing designs, made from existing parts stock.

So now we can ask, which design do you think is the most iconic?

I don't mean which design is your favorite, but which is most iconic. And by "iconic" I don't mean most resembles the Oakley icon, but which one's design most screams "Oakley"...

I've narrowed the list down to the following candidates:

Time Bomb - the original Oakley watch, definitely an iconic design...

Time Bomb II - the design of the TB taken to the next level, automatic and limited...

Time Tank / Minute Machine - the longest produced, with a rugged iconic design...

FMJ - Elite of them all...

Hollow Point - the FMJ for the masses...

(Gold TB is grouped with TB. God Watch is disqualified since it wasn't released and most, including me, don't even know what it looks like...)

Personally, it's very close between the TB and the MM. But I'm going to have to go with the MM...

What do you think? If you want to nominate another model, feel free to post it here, but please back it up with your reasoning why...
Decisions.....decisions.....decisions...... I can't make up my mind. I'm gonna get back to you after I ask a bunch of other people what I should decide. :D

image.jpeg
TB1!

Back