• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Most iconic Oakley watch

Which Oakley watch design is the most iconic

• Total voters
Yeah

20150413_150712-1.jpg

MM.....but let me start a few more threads just to be sure. Wait.....polished? Brushed? Red tank face? Polished w/blue dials? Polished w/black dials? Brushed with white dials? Brushed with black dials? Oh no but wait.....the diamond edition? The black....or the new to be released red? Not a fan of diamonds on a man's watch....but, maybe on a brushed band where it isn't that flashy. You would think you all could make up your own minds. But since you can't.....it's a POLISHED BLACK MM. Why? Because that's what I have so....there ya have it.

I'm a fan of the thing but I've got to agree that there isn't anything iconic about it. Besides being a big watch what's special about it or screams Oakley? Not much IMO. I'd still like one though.
Are you serious? Its screams Oakley. Bold, bad ass, and beautiful.Oh and it's an automatic too. Buy one and you would love it period!:drinks:

Last edited:
The time bomb 2 Would be my choice for most iconic. No I do not own one. I never liked the desigh of it but I am an Oakley fanatic. But hey everone has there on taste. So back to the topic :headbang:

Hard to say for me. Something that would be described as 'most iconic' would need to represent the entire brand from now till years in the future. The only watches that do that for me is the minute machine and time bomb. Hard to pick between those two.

Hard to say for me. Something that would be described as 'most iconic' would need to represent the entire brand from now till years in the future. The only watches that do that for me is the minute machine and time bomb. Hard to pick between those two.
Pick thats the purpose of this thread hahahahaa ONLY ONE, not two, all of them, etc. just saying......

I agree. I actually voted for the minute machine. Ask me tomorrow and I might tell myself I should've voted the time bomb. That's what I mean when I say 'hard to pick'

I agree. I actually voted for the minute machine. Ask me tomorrow and I might tell myself I should've voted the time bomb. That's what I mean when I say 'hard to pick'
Yaaah i know looks like its either tb or mm good choices though

Back