• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Most Popular Oakley?

Wondering what you guys think the most popular oakley glasses are?.... I see a lot of athletes wearing the hijinx... Juan pablo montoya wears them. Holbrooks too...
Juan Pablo Montoya never wore a Hijinx frame, he's had a 'unknown', i think was his first, a couple signature series gascan's in matte black, a newer matte black edition, then a polished white edition, and now he has his own Batwolf with columbian flag icons. in this pic.
JuanPabloMontoyaDarlingtonRacewayDayFV41bBN8RLOl.jpg

Juan Pablo Montoya never wore a Hijinx frame, he's had a 'unknown', i think was his first, a couple signature series gascan's in matte black, a newer matte black edition, then a polished white edition, and now he has his own Batwolf with columbian flag icons. in this pic.

If i remember correctly... JPM's first ones was a Splice and Valve during his days in Williams F1, the colorways kinda matched the Williams BMW F1 car back then... then he had a signature Spike when he was in McLaren. Then came the signature Gascans when he made his move to Nascar.

If i remember correctly... JPM's first ones was a Splice and Valve during his days in Williams F1, the colorways kinda matched the Williams BMW F1 car back then... then he had a signature Spike when he was in McLaren. Then came the signature Gascans when he made his move to Nascar.

thank you s-works! i wasn't sure about his earlier frames,and i can't believe i forgot his Spike!

JuanPabloMontoyaDarlingtonRacewayDayFV41bBN8RLOl.jpg

Is he still racing? Not too sure what happened too him after he didn't really cut it in F1.

Back