• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Most Sophiisticated MD Fakes I Have Seen

To be fair, he's not claiming them to be authentic. You should tell him they are indeed fakes, but don't tell him the sticker is pretty much the only indicator as he can easily remove it and relist them as genuine.

I CALL BULL$H$T!!!!!!!! He has sold them before Look at his seller history for May 17, 2011 and April 10, 2011 he sold them before need I say more.......I bet he knows they are fakes....

There's always a creative story behind fakes...

I would rather pay for a creative story!!!!!!

Dear Penthouse letters,

While researching new Oakley sunglasses, I was intrigued by this particular sellers name, and her story about the Oakley's she was selling, I would swear they were fake but I really was not sure......... Even more, her picture was attached to her seller store and guess what she lived in my area. So I sent her a message about the sunglasses and she told me she likes to make sure her customers are satisfied and asked me stop by and try them on..............

To be fair, he's not claiming them to be authentic. You should tell him they are indeed fakes, but don't tell him the sticker is pretty much the only indicator as he can easily remove it and relist them as genuine.

Ill be honest, they look fake even without the sticker. The frame is obviously not o matter and the icons are clearly not authentic.

Back