• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Motogp 2012

194835.jpg

Yamaha's look sleek this year.

Yoshi, you kinda called it with the Yamaha! I thought for sure that Stoner coming from 3rd to take 1st was going to run away with it. Pedrosa came back and took 1st. Stoner ended up 3rd, Hayden 6th, Rossi 10th and Spies 11th. I am not sure what happened to Spies?

If you've never been to a Moto GP race, you need to. I used to only watch AMA back when Mat Mladin used to kill it, but Moto GP is a whole different beast, those bikes are incredible. I've only been to Indy, but would love to go to Laguna Seca for that huge weekend they have with both circuits!

Yoshi, you kinda called it with the Yamaha! I thought for sure that Stoner coming from 3rd to take 1st was going to run away with it. Pedrosa came back and took 1st. Stoner ended up 3rd, Hayden 6th, Rossi 10th and Spies 1th. I am not sure what happened to Spies?
Stoner had a rare F up today.
Spies ended in 11th.

Glad to see Lorenzo grab the first win of the season. Yamaha looks like they've answered Honda's Dominance of last season. Lorenzo is should be a force this season against Stoner.
Rossi....dude. 10th?

we should keep tally of everyone who can guess the victor of each grand prix :)

Back