• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MotoGP And Oakley Fans... This Is Where You Belong...

I'm sure Casey will at least have a podium finish but will most likely win, or probably Pedrosa. It'd be great to see Spies win another race but doesn't look like Yamaha is all that competitive this year.

I've been rockin' my MOTOGP Antix lately! awesome pair. i sure do like that baby blue more than the team blue. I'm not a san diego chargers fan but those powder blue jerseys look so much better.

I think I like the Antix the best out of the MOTOGP line. I am going to predict Stoner winning.....but I would love to see Spies win it.

Yeah the Antix with those icons are definitely my favorite. I wish the fuel cell had light blue icons. Funny i mention that because i got my motogp fuel cell's quite a while ago and still havent worn them yet...I will say....Pedrosa will win. He put up some good times during practice but that's practice and doesn't really say much.

I agree with the color of the icon of the Antix is unique. They should have carried that icon color throughout the lineup. There doesn't seem to be any consistency with the lineup the way there is with the .....say.....the Camo or Infinite Hero lineup. I have not worn my MOTOGP Fuel Cell either......other than trying them on.

Alright....I can't lie. I haven't worn my MOTOGP Fuel Cells because my wife doesn't know that I have them. I am going to take my skirt off and wear them tomorrow!

Alright....I can't lie. I haven't worn my MOTOGP Fuel Cells because my wife doesn't know that I have them. I am going to take my skirt off and wear them tomorrow!
LOL! Del your funny. Do what I do, wear them when you know she won't see you. Or...lie and say you won them through someone on youtube...butt lying is bad, especially to a wife.

The minute she finds out, buy a bunch of stuff for her pugs lol.

I agree with the color of the icon of the Antix is unique. They should have carried that icon color throughout the lineup. There doesn't seem to be any consistency with the lineup the way there is with the .....say.....the Camo or Infinite Hero lineup. I have not worn my MOTOGP Fuel Cell either......other than trying them on.
I remember the frames were designed with each rider in mind, like the batwolf/fuel cell's were designed with ben spies, the jupiter and scalpel for two of the repsol honda riders (hence the fire lenses), don't know about the other frames...but your right, it'd be nicer if they had some similarity.

The holbrook is a nice one.

Latest Posts

Back