• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MotoGP Antix

yoshi1984 said:
i mean i dont know what team/bike those are supposed to represent is all :D

Ahh haha, I gotcha brotha. "Monster" energy drink is the inspiration of the colors.

And as long as YOU like them, thats what matters man. Haters always gonna hate. Just do your own thing baby.

wrist said:
yoshi1984 said:
i mean i dont know what team/bike those are supposed to represent is all :D

Ahh haha, I gotcha brotha. "Monster" energy drink is the inspiration of the colors.

And as long as YOU like them, thats what matters man. Haters always gonna hate. Just do your own thing baby.
Call me slow but I should have seen that coming lol.
Monster energy.lol.

Thanks man, obviously you can't please everyone. I think it looked great. Especially since these sold out I was happy to own a pair. I don't care if something matches.

yoshi1984 said:
I am the very proud owner of a pair of MotoGP Antix. Very nice frame and i really like the moto gp series.
WP_000065-1.jpg

Soooo...what is your review of the MOTO GP Antix? There are a couple pair on Flea-Bay...that I am thinking about bidding on. But...there are also a few pair of Ernesto Fonsecas I am thinking about bidding on too. I am leaning towards the Moto GPs as I do not believe they make them anymore...correct?

Yes the Moto GP antix are no longer produced by Oakley. I also have the Ernesto Fonseca Antix. I love them both.
It is really up to you and your preference. Ernesto was also a motorcycle rider in the SX series. You could probably always get the Fonseca Antix later on.

Back