• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Motorcycle sunnies that still look casual

Sven

Oakley Beginner
-I have the Latch and Holbrooks. Love them and both fit my big head ace due to their square base curves.
-Problem 1 is their flat base curves (4 & 6) and exposed sides, wind lashes my eyeballs at high speeds on motorbikes.
-Problem 2 is I usually dislike wrap styles due to pinching and they look blocky and trashy (e.g. Oil Rig/Fuel Cell).

So, I think the Turbine might be my best bet, but I still don't quite like the look. Please suggest some Oakley (and non-Oakley) models that would work on motorbikes, but still look fairly casual?

Last edited:
As for Oakley models:

The racing jackets are pretty popular if your not wearing any headgear. They are pretty big, vented, and not so much of a "wrap" style. Still look good too with alot of color options.

As for non-oakley models:

They all suck.

What ya ridin?

Ahh I see, those racing jackets wouldnt look right next to the scooter anyways. X-squared is the only nice pair I can ride with. Fits tight some people but they look good, and the OObip lenses work nice here in florida.

Back