• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Motorcycle Thread?

My 2005 V-Max. I love this bike! I can never leave anything alone so I decided to make it a bit more street fighter. I swapped the stock scoops, faux tank, etc for aftermarket birds. The tail is from an R6. I added motocross bars and an aftermarket speedo.

FB_IMG_1471629082749.jpg

My 2005 V-Max. I love this bike! I can never leave anything alone so I decided to make it a bit more street fighter. I swapped the stock scoops, faux tank, etc for aftermarket birds. The tail is from an R6. I added motocross bars and an aftermarket speedo.

View attachment 339572
R6 tail ha!!! Crazy idea :D I love V max. If you want it more streetfighter and aggressive maybe you could squeeze clip ons on it?

R6 tail ha!!! Crazy idea :D I love V max. If you want it more streetfighter and aggressive maybe you could squeeze clip ons on it?

Doing that would require me to lower the front so much that it would be uber twitchy. I plan on picking up drag bars or similar to give it a little more of an aggressive look.

Doing that would require me to lower the front so much that it would be uber twitchy. I plan on picking up drag bars or similar to give it a little more of an aggressive look.
Just a thought :) Didn't think about legs being to much to the front to lower the bars that much. It might look good and be terrible to ride. Whatever you attach pics here. V max is great no matter what.

Howdy,

New to the Group, I Ride a 1985 FXRC 291/1075 80 Evo 5 Speed.
This is how I got her.
5169cfa9-1ba5-4b1a-97f1-9c66822e91da.jpg

When I bought this bike, I had been on a Buell Blast for 4 years, 6000 miles a month (Only reliable vehicle I had)
FXRBlast.jpg

I Hate chrome and when I first did a swap (130 front tire to a 100/21) my buddy added a Chrome fender, HATED it!
431EBF03-57C3-44F0-9AF6-9D55AB16B171.jpg

This is the last incarnation before adding the fairing.
20150212_144438.jpg

How she sits now with a Roadster Rifle fairing 18'' shield. I have the same bullet headlight behind the fairing, you can faintly see it.
1e84f6ce-7a37-4d0e-9c63-d02d560cd392.jpg

SP, the ducs, RC8 all yours :O? That's some taste you've got sir. What's that one over the ktm? Friday evening and my head doesn't work properly.

Last edited:
Back