• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOVIES/TV SHOWS The Place To Discuss And Review Movies/TV Shows

Can't beat free.
Also watched 300 last week, nice entertaining 3D gore lol, for me the first one is the best, but it was a nice flick if one's got nothing better to do
Yea the fight scenes were nuts and quite entertaining but the first def takes the cake. But yea free is great!

Harry Brown , one of Michael Caine's best it hits a home a little because we all get we're not as hard as we once taught we were which in turn makes us weak and the young coming up know this .
THATS WHY WE GOTTA PUT MANNERS ON THESE LITTLE BAST**DS while we still can
I may be getting on (40) with grey hair bold but i could still whoop ass if need be although not for as long as i once could

The most recent movie I saw that I can't wait until it comes out is 'Lone Survivor'. I loved that movie in theaters!

I saw it yesterday. Decent kid-friendly Disney movie. I don't get why it was such a big hit, it wasn't mindblowing.
My nephew and niece absolutely LOVE it. They can't stop singing the songs from it. I'm "do you wanna build a snowman?"ed out now but I liked the move.

Back