• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOVIES/TV SHOWS The Place To Discuss And Review Movies/TV Shows

Finally got around to see Flight the other day. Great movie. Not sure why I slept on it for all this time. Denzel is the man though. Even though he does his "Denzel" thing in each movie he does, he is always fun to watch.

I think I may be picking up Anchorman 2 and The Wolf of Wall Street on Blu-ray today.

"Like" if you can't wait till TMNT comes out (reminds me of childhood that's why)! I like Michael Bay's over explosive using and slow motion capturing movies. They are always the perfect "IMAX theater" movies to watch.

"Like" if you can't wait till TMNT comes out (reminds me of childhood that's why)! I like Michael Bay's over explosive using and slow motion capturing movies. They are always the perfect "IMAX theater" movies to watch.
I saw the trailer and was not to thrilled on how the turtles look. I will most likely Redbox it when it comes out. What the trailer did do is make me want to find the original movies and watch those. I loved the TMNT!

I saw the trailer and was not to thrilled on how the turtles look. I will most likely Redbox it when it comes out. What the trailer did do is make me want to find the original movies and watch those. I loved the TMNT!

the second one was the best with vanilla ice ninja rap :assassin:

Lol, yeah that one was good, but I remember that I was a little disappointed that the two bad guys (Spiked turtle and dog) were put in place of Bebop and Rocksteady.

Just not the third one.
That was the samurai one? That one was pretty terrible.

Man now I really have to find them. I told my wife last night when we were in Target that I was going to look through the dvds. She laughed and said "really!?"

Man now I really have to find them. I told my wife last night when we were in Target that I was going to look through the dvds. She laughed and said "really!?"
Yeah it was. But yeah, for some reason wives just don't understand. Or we don't understand wives. Which reminds me of a joke. ( I know there's a jokes thread, but ill put it here for quick viewing)
A guy dies and goes to heaven and stands before God. God tells him "You may receive anything that you've always wanted while alive on earth and I will send you back." The man asks " Is there anyway you can build a freeway that connects Hawaii and the US and have jet fast trains take us to and from there in seconds?" God then says, " Ha ha of course I could, I could anything, but your asking for something that may disrupt all of nature's ways and cause harm to sea life, and eventually killing off the ecosystem. " The guy feeling guilty then asks " Well can you tell me why women are the way they are?" After a few second pause, God said " Would you like one lane or two"

I got rid of my vhs of the moveis a couple years ago and keep thinking about doing the same thing and then my wife mocks me

Back