• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOVIES/TV SHOWS The Place To Discuss And Review Movies/TV Shows

I saw Escape Plan the other night. Not a bad movie but not exactly the greatest also. Ending kinda funny though.
If I had to choose to watch it again I probably would skip it.

Can't wait for Godzilla!!!!

It looks to be so much better that that last piece of heaping crap we (US not Japan) made years ago with Matthew Broderick.

I've watched quite a few movies lately. Divergent was definitely a lot better then I was expecting. I also watched The Wolf on Wall-street that was pretty damn funny and long as hell. I also just recently watched The Internship that was real funny. The last movie I've watched was Paul Walker's last completed movie Hours and that was pretty damn boring but being it had Paul Walker I finished it out of respect.

For a great comedy movie, I highly recommend Anchorman 2. You'll die laughing at the dinner-w/-family scene and cruise control scene.
I'd like to watch this definitely will be my next movie night.

Saw Capt. America Winter Soldier today. If you like the other Marvel offerings ie: the Iron Man's and Avengers than you will like tis as well. Its better than the first Cap movie. No Academy award winning performances but its a very entertaining movie. Lots of really good digital effects and some great action sequences. A super fun movie for the whole family. Lots of Marvel Universe references and plot lines for the comic readers. Recommend

Saw Capt. America Winter Soldier today. If you like the other Marvel offerings ie: the Iron Man's and Avengers than you will like tis as well. Its better than the first Cap movie. No Academy award winning performances but its a very entertaining movie. Lots of really good digital effects and some great action sequences. A super fun movie for the whole family. Lots of Marvel Universe references and plot lines for the comic readers. Recommend
I can't wait for it to be out on disc then. :D

Back