• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moving to Oakley next week! What are the best things to know and check out in my new neighborhood?

Jackson022

Oakley Beginner
I really haven't spent a lot of time in the Oakley & Hyde Park area, so there's a lot that's new to me! What are good bars, coffee shops, restaurants, stores to visit (especially more covid safe ones)? Anything else good to know about the area?

The Blue Oyster is a pretty rad bar.

Everyone seems so friendly there....

296E8EAD-F8F9-4D6A-8C85-3732EDA61B19.jpeg

I really haven't spent a lot of time in the Oakley & Hyde Park area, so there's a lot that's new to me! What are good bars, coffee shops, restaurants, stores to visit (especially more covid safe ones)? Anything else good to know about the area?

This is a forum for Oakley sunglasses, but I know the “Oakley” community you are talking about in Asheville, NC. It’s all the time screwing up my Craigslist searches for Oakley sunglasses! I don’t get up that way too often, but East Village Grille is a good place to eat.

This is a forum for Oakley sunglasses, but I know the “Oakley” community you are talking about in Asheville, NC. It’s all the time screwing up my Craigslist searches for Oakley sunglasses! I don’t get up that way too often, but East Village Grille is a good place to eat.

Wait this community is in/near AVL? I’ll be damned I had no idea.

Back