• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MPH Jawbone Black & Silver

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
So I was told that mph means they are left over parts put together to make a pair to sell. I have an MPH black matte frame with silver jaw and black iridium lens. This doesn't seem to be a factory coloway? Seems to me that should be a normal factory piece

I have the same exact pair. They're really just leftovers/MPHs which happen to also have a listed SKU#.

It would seem that this is an obvious colorway they could've put out. They had silver frame/black jaws, all black, but never this (or all silver). It's a very objective combo and while I think the Jawbone/RJ is unattractive, this combo looks slick.

I do think that product pic was deceiving though. Against the editor the bolt and logo don't look chrome at all. I mistook the jaw as matte white as first. But thankfully that wasn't the case.

<===MPH means Mr Potato Head. Its a mismatch of parts put together in desirable combos to sell off D items.
MPH isnt usually collectible but some cool stuff comes from it. If you buy from a vault or an authorized retailer like backcountry, they have to SKU it.
Big surprise, they usually put gray or bronze lenses in MPH...

Other then all black I would have figured this to be a standard color way. No worries I bought them because of the two tone. Matches my beretta inox .40 cal as a bonus

When you purchased these did they come with a case or a microfiber bag? I was just curious and considering picking up a pair myself.

Nose pieces and a micro bag

As in the spare larger ones? I never received any, nor did I catch other people who bought pairs before mention them.

I told CS about the purchase situation and asked where to get spares (website doesn't show anything). They made no mention that I should've had them. Just bought a nose piece set when my O-Store stocked up again yesterday.

Oh well, guess lucky you for saving $10. ha

Latest Posts

Back