• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MPH T Pain Oil Rig From Oakleyvault.com...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
It's relatively simple and I wouldn't mind sending out some free ones, as long as you cover shipping costs. I teach a high school words course, so I have access to the majority of the wood there. I could use cherry, but the wood I have set aside has this cool 3D look to it. I can't describe it. I will definitely take pics afterwards. It shouldn't be too hard to complete! I'm not sure how big they'll be though...since the prototype I came up with was rather bulky.

Edit: Sorry for going off topic lol. MPH Oil Rigs Are Cheap and Awesome!

It's relatively simple and I wouldn't mind sending out some free ones, as long as you cover shipping costs. I teach a high school words course, so I have access to the majority of the wood there. I could use cherry, but the wood I have set aside has this cool 3D look to it. I can't describe it. I will definitely take pics afterwards. It shouldn't be too hard to complete!
how much would shipping run? if it's not bad, i'll consider it

well that explains the affordable sticker price. ill be more careful buying sale oakley's through oakleyvault.com now. i need the bag/box like any other oakley collector.

Make sure you keep an eye on the ITEM number. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but ALL MPH models start with a "30"...so 30-XXX. I use that to tip me off to MPH pieces on 6pm.com and eBay etc.

Yea, I noticed. Sorry about that! Moved our convo to the PMs. I don't mind that the pieces are MPH myself. They are so ridiculously low that it makes up for it :)

At vaults you can still get the tpain with black iridium lenses, tpain signature, bag and box. But it's $99

Hey guys I've never actually done any online shopping before at Oakley Vault. I am new to collecting and have made all previous purchases in store. Wondering why the heavy
discounts and if all of the glasses and apparel on there come new and complete as they would on oakley.com or in store?

Like BAPD said, there are some things missing and most items probably won't come with their limited edition bags and what not. For the most part, they are great to buy though! I've bought a ton through Oakley Vault and have always been happy with my purchases. If there's a Vault near you, check them out first. They usually have awesome deals and can scrounge up some original boxes, bags, etc. I got a pair of Livestrong's with only the Livestrong bag for $60. Not bad!