• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MPH T Pain Oil Rig From Oakleyvault.com...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I picked up a T Pain Oil Rig II from oakleyvault.com for 69.00. I didn't realize it was an MPH. If you get one, just be aware. The lenses are grey, not black iridium and they are MPH versions meaning they used parts from different pairs to complete these pairs. Mine has a black area on the front of the frame as if it were from the original T Pain Oil Rig I version, but the stems were oil rig II stems. just an FYI.

Ya, my bad, it was 59.00. I paid 69.00 after two day shipping. I did get them on oakleyvault.com and received them today. I'm not too upset about it due to price, but it didn't even include the T Pain bag, it was a standard square o box with brown square o bag.

well that explains the affordable sticker price. ill be more careful buying sale oakley's through oakleyvault.com now. i need the bag/box like any other oakley collector.

I don't mind missing the bag/box, but I will end up hunting for them. I grabbed some Soviet's at a steal, but will need to hunt down the pin and box. Doubt anyone would sell them separately, as that'll severely lower the value.

I'm building some Oakley Stands in my wood shop lol. Using some Padauk wood and some thick plexiglass to create a cool little stand that'll be able to display the arms nicely. Much cheaper than buying them for $40 for a 2 tier lol.

I'm building some Oakley Stands in my wood shop lol. Using some Padauk wood and some thick plexiglass to create a cool little stand that'll be able to display the arms nicely. Much cheaper than buying them for $40 for a 2 tier lol.
you should stain the wood a dark cherry wood color. :D
sounds awesome, take pics when your done! is this school or home?
is this for your gascans? i like your idea. i'd take metal shop to build some cool metal display stands for my oakleys:D

i might be interested in buying a couple if you make a few extra...