• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mrs H's New Additions

Hi everyone... sorry for the delay in posting the pics but the wait is over.... here they are..... the newly-acquired Jupiter twins.

Thanks to the Forum's very own Batwolf for the Crystal Red with Ruby Iridium.
p1070565.jpg

p1070566w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone asked whether I was jealous, and yes, ok, I am. haha
These are kick-a55 looking glasses.

Just a shame that Oakley kinda feminized the Frogskin with the Jupiter design, cos I look a bit like a bald Dame Edna Everage when I try these on.
Hmph.

Me neither brah.

But I have to take my hat off and acknowledge some good work from the Oakley lads on the Women's range yet again with this Jupiter combo.
Once again - all the good designing these days is on the Women's side.

(I know someone is going to argue the official line that Jupiter is a unisex design, but . . . . erm . . . . I've now tried two pairs on and . . . . sorry dudes . . . . it really isn't. )
:smile:

haha! i wear the jupiters! so what are you trying to say Herbs...huh!! =)

all's good no worries, the Jupiters surprisingly fits me pretty well, and the white/24k model was basically the pair that got me going down this slippery slope. ha! the catalyst for the collection. =) so will always have a soft spot for those.

nice pick ups Mrs H!!! hope you'll find the ravishing soon!

some models never fit some faces :eek:)
i have a few Jupiters but i never wear them . . .
the Sold Out for instant is looking pretty cool but i hate the frame because it doesn't feel good!

I wear my Jupiters too! I too have the Crystal Red/Ruby and i have the Clear/Violets.

It's pretty funny as i get the most head turns with the Crystal Reds. They're just so loud and bright in the sunlight.

I wear my Jupiters too! I too have the Crystal Red/Ruby and i have the Clear/Violets.

It's pretty funny as i get the most head turns with the Crystal Reds. They're just so loud and bright in the sunlight.

Yeah, I did notice the same thing when I wore them out the other day. Totally "look at me" haha. They're superb. I love these lenses. Herbs Romeo's with fire do the same when I've worn them before too.