• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multicam Collection Sorta Complete

• Thread starter Jairmayah
  • Start date
J

Jairmayah

I guess I can't really say this collection is complete since I don't have the polarized versions of each of these. I thought it was just these 5 that came in Multicam but Rustpot has brought it to my attention that the M-Frame 3.0 comes in a Multicam colorway as well so I went ahead and ordered that one to add to the collection. I think all these frames look awesome with the Multicam colorway! All came with grey lenses.

photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Multicam.

M Frame 3.0 is missing ;) I'd love to get one myself.

And my custom Tens, before they released Multicam pairs.
Oh wow, you're totally right! I wonder why they aren't in the multicam section even though they are listed as multicam when you look at them. Oh well, I just ordered them since it's still free shipping! Did Oakley offer custom Tens with a multicam option?

Oh wow, you're totally right! I wonder why they aren't in the multicam section even though they are listed as multicam when you look at them. Oh well, I just ordered them since it's still free shipping! Did Oakley offer custom Tens with a multicam option?
No, I had them done. It was within a month of SHOT (iirc) where the multicam SI pairs debuted.

Back