• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multicam Frogskins

Mosses78

Oakley Beginner
Anyone here that have an account on oakleysi.com? I saw that they have mulicam Frogskins for sale there. Didn’t the multicam’s come out in ’21 and limited to 500 pairs? How is that possible that they are not sold out by now.

Due to my profession the multicams would be a grail for me. As im living in europe i can not create an account on oakleysi.com

Kind regards, Mosse

Any pics?
@Tomcat14 it’s this pair i referred to

E60951AE-CF9B-47C1-8778-4425000BB011.jpeg

Link doesn’t have those there. Link goes to new releases which does not have those glasses on there. Dont know what to tell ya but they are not on SI

Link doesn’t have those there. Link goes to new releases which does not have those glasses on there. Dont know what to tell ya but they are not on SI
Allright I beleve you @Tron Chaser… funny how I found them but🤷‍♂️ Have to give it a chance at buy and sell once i can make posts in that topic. Tanks for youre help though.

That is a different camo pattern on tue one in the pics above, compared to the first multicam frog pair I had

Back