1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    Feel free to make offers. I'm close to my floor with pricing but- I'm tired of this stuff cluttering the case with new stuff I need room for so I'm open to some negotiation :)

ll pictures are at the bottom and perhaps a couple posts down if I run out of space (stand not included). All prices are with standard G&S PayPal for buyer/seller protection and include shipping to the lower 48 states- please PM for any international shipping quotes.

$105 - Fuel Cell Science Matte Black/Science with Violet Iridium model OO9096-26, preowned MINT. Glasses and standard microbag only only. They are easily 9/10 almost exclusively display. No marks on frame or lenses hinges nice and tight and snap into place.

$160 - BNIB Radarlock Cavendish with Jade, complete. Purchased recently from another member, doesn't fit my face well.

$105 - BNIB Crankshaft Infinite Hero, Violet Iridium Polarized AND Black Iridium lenses. Complete. Purchased recently from another member, moving to recoup monies from recent grail build.

ONLY trade I'm interested in at this time would be a Tron Gascan-but I value that at $200 BNIB, flawless- I just passed on $215 BNIB shipped because that's more than I'm willing to pay.

Multiple Frames: Fuel Cell, Crankshaft, Radarlock - 20170103_225802-1_zpseug6sc7f.jpg
    Multiple Frames: Fuel Cell, Crankshaft, Radarlock - 20170103_225813_zpsdarphpu4.jpg
    Multiple Frames: Fuel Cell, Crankshaft, Radarlock - 20170103_225834-1_zps2verq6jz.jpg
    Multiple Frames: Fuel Cell, Crankshaft, Radarlock - 20170103_225828-1_zpsnmldnsxw.jpg
    Multiple Frames: Fuel Cell, Crankshaft, Radarlock - 20170103_225757_zpsuw3qpimw.jpg
    Multiple Frames: Fuel Cell, Crankshaft, Radarlock - 20170103_225737_zps9hid4oio.jpg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 1/20/17 at 11:57 AM
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    TTT

3. Anonymous