• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multiple Frames/lenses/bags/boxes/legs. WTT For Frogs/holbrook Stuff

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

2 Polished black frogskin frames:
-One is in brand new condition, just ordered a custom pair w/ jade lenses and took the lenses out
-One is lightly used, a few scratches where they sit on the ears. nothing major, still like-new condition, only had them for a month now.

Frog legs: I have a set of acid tortoise legs. the part of the frame that holds the lens was broken, these are still good to use. could make a cool frankenstein pair with them. would trade for other legs/lenses/etc

I have 3 sets of lenses:
-Brand New fire iridium (took them out of the VR46 frogs I just got)
-Like new (9.5/10) black iridium. only a few weeks old.
-used positive red iridium. these are wearable but the iridium coating has been compromised. I would probably throw them in w/ a frame for $10

Couple bags I won't use:
-pink
-oakley "custom" white/black bag
-VR46 Bag
-rainbow camo (came w/ the acid tortoise pair i had)

I also have boxes for the VR46, the custom pair I just ordered, and black acid tortoise if anyone is interested in any of those.

Cash is king, but I'd also consider trades for other frogs/holbrooks.
I can put together a pair if you'd like

I REALLY WANT MOTOGP HOLBROOKS
I'm also interested in acid tortoise frames, mine were recently broken :(
I'd take any holbrooks w/ green or purple icons. I don't want any matte holbrooks, polished frames only.
I'll trade a lens for a lens, bags for bags, etc. Want something, give me an offer!

Some people reacted to this post.

Latest Posts

Back