• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Multiple Juliets

U

Username Hidden

Moving on pairs I don't wear. These have all just been sitting on display and honestly can't remember the last time I wore any of them.

First up my favourite pair of the lot the X-Metal with custom cut +Red lenses Serialised (J020536). These are early lenses and very red with minimal Blue one "dot" on the lens not sure if it's just dust or actually marked not noticeable at all when worn. Frame is in excellent condition and tight all round, rubber is also in good condition. Includes X-Metal box with coin, most of the foam has deteriorated internally. includes a set of nose and ear rubbers. Price $325 (USD) OBO

DSC7476_copy.jpg

DSC7477_copy.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

DSC7479_copy.jpg

DSC7493_copy.jpg

Next up I have a warranty frame. Carbon with black iridium. Excellent condition and again tight all round with right side on the nose bridge having just the slightest movement. rubbers etc in good condition. Excuse the dust on the lenses I will take better pics tomorrow. Glasses only no box etc. Price $265 (USD) OBO

DSC7497_copy.jpg

Next is a serialised set of Plasma with Emerald lenses with box and coin. foam is much better with this box and includes a set of rubbers. Nose is probably 7/10 with a little movement but wearable no problem but would benefit from a tune up in the future. Lenses in good condition with a scratch/mark on the inside of the left lens. Price $250 (USD) OBO

DSC7495_copy.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

DSC7500_copy.jpg

Lastly is a non serialised plasma frame with emerald lenses I had planned on using as a bit of a project pair but never eventuated. Nose is a little loose maybe 6/10 and probably needs a tune up. The lenses also have several marks and whilst wearable as a daily beater that would probably be all. Price SOLD

DSC7498_copy.jpg

I also have a set of never fitted custom cut (Big Taco) violet iridium polarised lenses I no longer need. Apart from removing them from the box when they first arrived they hadn't even been removed until I took the pic today. Price $125 (USD) OBO

DSC7491_copy.jpg

Thanks for looking. Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Those are great prices! Is that shipped?

Username Hidden said:
Those are great prices! Is that shipped?

Thanks mate, Yeh shipped within Aus, International would be a little extra.

PM on non-serial plasma frame

non serialised plasma are now sold.

Cheers
Andy

Do you still have the violet lenses?

Username Hidden said:
Do you still have the violet lenses?

Yes mate still have them