• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Multiple Limited/Special Editions FCs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Id like to get a few more fuel cells to and to my collection. Looking for pendletons any science and also love/hate want all accesories with them and like new condition or new. Any other editions let me know what it is with a price and i love pics. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

:bump:

Not sure where you are at but there are Troy Lee piston bones fuel cells in some vault stores. They are 150.00 retail.

Lovely Minnesota, we dont have any of those luxuries here we only have one O store and it aint by me.

Username Hidden said:
Lovely Minnesota, we dont have any of those luxuries here we only have one O store and it aint by me.
Hey man,

It says your mailbox is full but I'd be willing to trade my LNIB Pendletons with only bag and no box for $120 or my Global Fuel Cell with bag and box and LNIB condition but with non-polarized black lenses for $130. Drop me a line if either interests you.

:bump:

I have the love/hate and the pendletons... I actually have a pendleton deck as well.