• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multiple X-metal Purchases in last month

J_Xmetalman79

Oakley Enthusiast
So I have been busy over the last month returning to X-Metal collecting as I sold my previous collection!! booo yes I know.

so recent purchases:
1. X-Metal Juliet with after market Ruby polarised lenses with box and coin
2. X-metal Romeo 2 with after market Black iridium polarised lenses with box and coin
3. Oakley X-Metal display case (seen in a another post)
4. Oakley Staff Dog Tag (X-Metal esq)
5. Oakley X-metal Vault in box with reasonable foam but could replace if required

tempImageLG2N5X.pngtempImageaxS46w.pngtempImagedBrDVb.png
tempImagebCj3Vl.pngtempImageAtuZDL.pngtempImage7JHrDq.png

Last edited:
So I have been busy over the last month returning to X-Metal collecting as I sold my previous collection!! booo yes I know.

so recent purchases:
1. X-Metal Juliet with after market Ruby polarised lenses with box and coin
2. X-metal Romeo 2 with after market Black iridium polarised lenses with box and coin
3. Oakley X-Metal display case (seen in a another post)
4. Oakley Staff Dog Tag (X-Metal esq)
5. Oakley X-metal Vault in box with reasonable foam but could replace if required

View attachment 841418View attachment 841420View attachment 841421
View attachment 841419View attachment 841422View attachment 841423
View attachment 848526
Two New additions to the collection !
Romeo 1's one with OEM black iridium and other after market Blue lens
Nice finds. Can I ask how did you go about buying them without getting fakes? I have wanted to add some of them to my collection for a long time, but I'm just not sure what to look for.

Plenty of info on this forum on what best to look for re fakes.
Buying on here always a great start and then certain factors to check when looking at the frames etc but I'm not the best to educate I'm afraid. If it looks to good to be true it prob is!

Nice finds. Can I ask how did you go about buying them without getting fakes? I have wanted to add some of them to my collection for a long time, but I'm just not sure what to look for.
Stick to the forum, great people, lots of information and great buys. NO FAKES ALLOWED in this club house.