• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multiple X-Squared on Ebay...Suspicious

Mike.vanderkoon

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Arkansas the boonies
I noticed one of the sellers (liqde_0 ) on Ebay is selling multiple "new" X-squares as buy now. Currently 3 available and looking at their past reviews, which are positive and also indicate they have sold several pairs in the past . He is listing them as new without any lenses and box which seems odd to me. The frames appear brand new when zooming in.--perhaps recently refurbished. I'm posting the link below. It just seems to good to be true to have so many new x-squares for one person. Has anyone dealt with this guy? Or do people believe they are real

Oakley X Square X Metal Frame Only + Bag | eBay

Those are the real deal, they come from GA & is a custom frame (meaning that no SKU, but sizing - it does NOT mean the finish is a custom) which means it is probably stolen goods from the Lux factory there.

Those are the real deal, they come from GA & is a custom frame (meaning that no SKU, but sizing - it does NOT mean the finish is a custom) which means it is probably stolen goods from the Lux factory there.

Can you elaborate further on what you mean by " custom frame (meaning that no SKU, but sizing - it does NOT mean the finish is a custom)"? Are you saying they were produced by oakley and just never got marked with a sku number and sat in a factory? Or were they skus used for the "custom" orders that you used to be able to place online?

It isn't, but people wish they got it for the $100 (of a bulk buy) or $140-160 of an individual frame buy.
As long as they are real that's all I care about. If the guy wants to make profit good for him and I'll be happy with the price.

I found another one on ebay that was an auction instead of buy now for $300. I gave in and got it ~$240. A great bargain IMO :)

Latest Posts

Back