• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Mumbo Black Iridium Strip Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey All,

I recently closed on the best lens lot I have ever pulled which included 3 NOS M Frame Gen 1/Mumbo Strip Lenses. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the listing, and actually had one when they arrived and were in mint condition. HUGE shoutout to @denta who helped facilitate the international part of the deal. While I will be keeping the positive red and grey strip lenses, I have decided to let the Black Iridium one go to a new home.

The lens is in as close to perfect condition as possible as shown in the pics. Maybe one minute imperfection. Iridium displays perfectly. As always, I am looking to trade for the following items:

I am also interested in any Mumbo prototype/unreleased frames and lenses. Please let me know if you have something I might be after (I'm still discovering new stuff every day) and if you want to work a deal. This is an extremely rare opportunity. Thanks!

IMG_9978.jpg

IMG_9977.jpg

IMG_9975.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Can you share photos of the +Red for curious eyes? Would love to see an updated collection photo with all of your M gear as well.

Username Hidden said:
Can you share photos of the +Red for curious eyes?
Sure! Here is a pic of the lot I purchased with all 3 strip lenses. I would have to take some time to get pics of the whole collection!

45856C3B-0100-4051-B304-5E8D032E0EC6.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Hey All,

I recently closed on the best lens lot I have ever pulled which included 3 NOS M Frame Gen 1/Mumbo Strip Lenses. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the listing, and actually had one when they arrived and were in mint condition. HUGE shoutout to @denta who helped facilitate the international part of the deal. While I will be keeping the positive red and grey strip lenses, I have decided to let the Black Iridium one go to a new home.

The lens is in perfect condition as shown in the pics. As always, I am looking to trade for the following items:

I am also interested in any Mumbo prototype/unreleased frames and lenses. Please let me know if you have something I might be after (I'm still discovering new stuff every day) and if you want to work a deal. This is an extremely rare opportunity. Thanks!

View attachment 1006741

View attachment 1006742

View attachment 1006743
price of this bro?

Username Hidden said:
Not selling. Just trading.
ah ok understand it now sorry