• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Mumbo/M-Frame Lenses!

U

Username Hidden

Looking for purchase a lens for my newly acquired M-Frame Fingerprints. I had no luck finding aftermarket lenses. And not having much luck finding any on ebay. Need help. Looking for an Iridium lens as I prefer a mirrored look. Thanks!

36956208_1818640608213229_3304732830373773312_n.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for purchase a lens for my newly acquired M-Frame Fingerprints. I had no luck finding aftermarket lenses. And not having much luck finding any on ebay. Need help. Looking for an Iridium lens as I prefer a mirrored look. Thanks!

View attachment 499814

Do you have a color preference (black iridium, blue iridium, positive red iridium) or shape (sweep, heater, hybrid, etc)? And does it have to be mint or do you mind a few scratches?

Hard to find the mint ones. I've seen some in the exchange that weren't wrecked but not perfect either.

Any Iridium as for shape lemme know.
Username Hidden said:
Do you have a color preference (black iridium, blue iridium, positive red iridium) or shape (sweep, heater, hybrid, etc)? And does it have to be mint or do you mind a few scratches?

Hard to find the mint ones. I've seen some in the exchange that weren't wrecked but not perfect either.

I have a black iridium strike. No logo across the front. Acquired it 15 years ago or so and it's sat in a case since. Can't remember if I removed it from a frame or if I purchased it by itself. I used to swap all the lenses and socks before Oakley started doing the custom thing. Might have a tiny surface flaw or 2.