• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Murasaki Holbrooks For Anti-Freeze Radar Path

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have brand new Murasaki Holbrooks that I've only worn a couple of times. They are still really good condition, only thing is the right arm is looser then the left. And the tortoise print on the arm doesn't look complete. It bugs me, but maybe not you. Oh, and one arms does sit a little higher then the other when on a table. Just wanted to give full details.

So I'm looking for an Anti-Freeze Radar Path, any condition. Used is okay, preferably still in decent condition, no scratches or chips. Thanks.

photo1_zps3902cd32.jpg

photo2_zpsa1b2fb4e.jpg

photo3_zps7dad25d6.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Really, you only want the radar for a Murasaki?!?! I really wish i had one right now!

Yeah. I'm kinda over the Holbrooks. But I've always wanted the Anti Freeze. I figure someone out there can appreciate it more then me.

Tempting.... though I do love my Radars! Gool luck man if I change my mind I will let you know!

Username Hidden said:
Tempting.... though I do love my Radars! Gool luck man if I change my mind I will let you know!

I love those Radars too. Thanks JDubs.

Traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.