• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Music Thread

Screenshot_20170715-162138.png

Going to see Marty Friedman next month!! Never really followed his solo stuff but I'm a big Megadeth fan and by the time I saw them he was gone :(

In about 10 minutes when I blow this taco stand. I'm going to be turning this on in the car and blasting it

While in ATL a short time ago. I met a guy while having some great BBQ and we got to talking music. He turned me onto these guys. If you listen to the whole concert they insert some cool stories about themselves. I'm still not jiving with their studio stuff yet. Their live stuff is good.

Going to see Marty Friedman next month!! Never really followed his solo stuff but I'm a big Megadeth fan and by the time I saw them he was gone :(

some of his solo stuff is quite good. I have to say him and Dave were ying and yang though. Dave kept Marty in check cause some of his solo stuff is just wacky and too creative. more art than music at times. I do still listen to Marty's solo stuff once in a while though.

do yourself a favor if you can track it down and get "Cryptic Sounds (no voices in your head)" it's a Japan import only but Dave let Marty re relase Cryptic Writings with no vocals. he replaced all the vocals with guitars and it is amazing. She Wolf even starts as a Spanish guitar track before rocking out.

Last edited:
Back