• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Music Thread

Tool dropped their new album about a month or so ago. If you have 4 hours to kill, it is a good listen

Yeah, I listened to snippets, I don't get it, certainly not for me What happened to the grunge punkish Tool?
Some guy on Ebay had this album selling for 10K.:lol:

Last edited:
Tool dropped their new album about a month or so ago. If you have 4 hours to kill, it is a good listen

4 hours?

I actually really dig this album, so yes 4 hours is perfect for listening twice and then reflecting on whole thing.

All 10 songs made the Billboard top 25 two weeks ago.

Yeah, I listened to snippets, I don't get it, certainly not for me What happened to the grunge punkish Tool?
Some guy on Ebay had this albbum selling for 10K.:lol:
4 hours?

I actually really dig this album, so yes 4 hours is perfect for listening twice and then reflecting on whole thing.

All 10 songs made the Billboard top 25 two weeks ago.
I was just being a little sarcastic. Really good album. Different than what people were thinking they were going to get with the likes of Aenima or Lateralus. However, still really good and well thought out.

I was just being a little sarcastic. Really good album. Different than what people were thinking they were going to get with the likes of Aenima or Lateralus. However, still really good and well thought out.

It’s Imo I put it not to far behind the others. There are a lot of haters towards it which doesn’t make sense to me, but opinions are like A-holes.

3185a3e36e151700f54ef61b99684f68.jpg

Latest Posts

Back